Null FTP Server - Overview
Null FTP Server is an enterprise level FTP, SFTP (SSH), FTPS, HTTP/S, WebDAV server.
Remote administration allows you to control any number of Null FTP servers from your desktop computer.
Null FTP Server Free edition is free to use for both home and commercial use for any period of time. Null FTP Server Pro edition gives you scalability and extra features if you outgrow the Free edition.
Multi user and group management for built-in Null FTP accounts, windows accounts, and active directory domain accounts.
Connection monitoring allows you to see all active connections into the Null FTP server, including the exact file transfers that are being performed.
Connection restrictions allow you to lock down certain users to certain IPs, and to setup automatic IP ban in the event of too many bad logins or too many connections from a given IP.
Network storage can easily be added via virtual directories to make your FTP server access a large amount of data. DNS load balancing can be used with this feature to offer a load balanced file server solution.
Null FTP Server was built with expandability in mind from day one. Null FTP Server provides two modern day SDKs that your application can tie into for your own custom needs. i) COM SDK and ii) REST HTTP SDK.
Comparison of Null FTP Server Free and Null FTP Server Pro
Null FTP Server Free is available free of charge forever; however if you would like you can also download the Null FTP Server Pro Trial.
Below is a description of what the Pro version has to offer over the Free version:
- Remote administration
- No limit on the number of registered users (Free has a limit of 3)
- Choice of Windows authentication or built-in (Free only offers Null FTP built-in accounts)
- No limit on the number of instances per physical computer (Fre has a limit of 1)
- Extended advanced protocol commands between Null FTP Client and Server for an improved overall experience
- Customer support for the COM SDK and REST HTTP SDK